ASI LATAM is a strategic business consultancy, project and operations management company, focused on increasing the competitive advantage in emerging markets of Latin America, specializing in advising its clients to develop and improve their local operations by providing customized solutions.
The company’s core value proposition is to assist its clients with identifying, planning and implementing performance improvement initiatives, in order to achieve its business objective with excellence.
Our strategic consulting services include feasibility studies (PFS & DFS), exploration programs, business development, management plans, legal & financial due diligence, certification, company formation, commercial representation and much more. We count on an in-depth understanding of the regional context, work environment and local requirements in Latin America.
We at ASI LATAM are committed to provide complete, competitive and strategic business solutions to help our valued partners to establish, expand and excel their businesses in LATAM region and Brazil.
Our vision is to provide strategic business solutions to bring competitive advantage for our partners.
Products and services:
Our consulting services include feasibility studies, business development, management plans, due diligence, certification and many more. We count on an in-depth understanding of the regional context and work environment in Latin America.
The segments we cater are:
- Specialized chemicals
- Mining and minerals
- International trading
- Agriculture and Agro Products
- Water treatment
- Medical devices
International business experience:
• Experience of approx. 18 years in cross cultural environment at Multinational companies in Brazil.
• Business Development, Marketing & Sales in Brazil & LATAM region through public tendering in Infrastructure (EPC & Concessions);
• Knowledge of country regulations and applicable Corporate, Labour and Civil law of Brazil and LATAM Region along with knowledge and fulfillments of environmental law & licensing conditions;
• Constant focus on Business Strategy in terms of stakeholders’ interest and risk mgmt;
• Successful implementation of management models for time management, productivity improvement, attaining objectives that included process optimization, cost reduction, and continuous improvement among others;
• Established high level contacts with government infrastructure bidding department and potential civil & E&M partners and law firms.